LONE STAR CONSULTING, INC.
of EL PASO, TEXAS
Customized Devices Application Form (CDAF)
Unique Customized Device Types
2023 Catalog now on 1G Flash Drive (only $39 (includes USA S/H))
Lone Star Consulting, Inc.: Our Mailing Address is below
VOICE (9-5 MST, M-F): [1-915-474-0334] (Prefer Email)
No Payment Clearance Period: U.S. Postal Money Order or Cash
Payment Clearance Period: Any Other Valid M.O., Check or Trade
Email => Tekmaster
Who We Are + Privacy Policies
+ HTTPS Fallacies
Sitemap - Other Policies
Site - No cookies - No adware - No spyware - No trojans - No viruses
- No worms - No spam - No popups
We Respect Your Privacy - We do NOT Monitor nor Track Your Activities Online, nor Share Your Data
All of the Devices we sell herein are unique Customized Devices (CDs) found nowhere else. We have the required many years of highly specialized knowledge and experience, and wherewithal (the tons of mostly specialized equipment, tools, parts, other hardware and materials to design and create effective electronic and mechanical devices), especially in very complex technologies, such as mind control countermeasure and transmitter location devices, RF devices, energy devices, sound devices, etc. To obtain all of these required factors takes years of dedicated research, design and development in these technologies PLUS a huge supply of a very wide range of design and creation equipment, test equipment, tools, parts and special materials - some of which are made in-house or otherwise no longer available - all of which we have.
While certainly if a company is new or not physically located in the USA does not prove that the company is crooked, clearly, many crooked companies out to steal YOUR hard-earned money have impressive-looking websites and/or are short-lived fly-by-night companies, many (but not all) are foreign. Many are intentionally foreign, because they know if you complain about their frauds, you have very little to no legal recourses against them. By the time you realize that they sent you nothing or a non-functional piece of junk, their "company" is out of business and they have disappeared with your money, often popping up again with a new company name but similar websites and products to repeat their swindles. Most of the frauds use a lot of pseudo scientific gibberish - Internet swindlers are real pros in doing that all that. Longevity, decades of experience and being based in the USA (especially in the same location) are good, solid measures as to how honest, competent, reliable and stable a company is. Over the years, many of our Clients have complained, 'I sent XYZ Company $Hundreds/$Thousands, and they stole my money. How do I know that I can trust you?' Fair question to ask any Online company. First, we are located in the USA - same city and state since starting Lone Star Consulting, Inc. decades ago. Second, an excellent indication of how well-established a company is today, is how long they have been established Online. Click on Google's archived search page below that proves that Lone Star Consulting, Inc. was established Online in the 2000-to-2001 period (and continuously since then), same location:
Proof We are an Established
Customized Devices Corp. for Decades, Same U.S. Location:
LONE STAR CONSULTING, INC. (Established 2000)
(Google Site Search - proof we are long-established in El Paso, TX, USA)
NOTE-1: The sole purpose of this search
is only to prove that we are well-established in the USA for decades in the
same USA location. Since our founding in Year 2000, we and our devices and webpages
greatly increased due to the large influx of new device-types our many researches
have developed. Note that availabilities, descriptions, prices, policies, and
contact info found on our various historical topical webpages may no longer
currently apply. And search engines can take weeks/months/never to find new
and updated webpages. Only the info on our current webpages, which you can access
thru our website links, is current info about our offers, policies and contact
info. Note that Internet search engines continue to "find" outdated
and erroneous info indefinitely, and you can't get the stale and bad info deleted.
NOTE-2: Again, not all of our webpages are listed in Google Site search (above link). While those which are listed may show our current webpages if you click on them, the date Google first found them are shown in the Google Find listing for the webpage (eg: "Feb 1, 2001").
NOTE-3: Again, Google archival searches do NOT display every webpage or webpage change for any website (ours or anyone else's) created during any period googled; most of our webpage postings during those years are not displayed by Google. Some old webpages, which may not currently exist or are vastly changed now, will be displayed by Google as current webpages. Our early website dates prove that we are a long-term, well-established U.S. business operating continuously from El Paso, Texas.
NOTE-4: COME TO US FIRST! We wish that TIs would come to us first for help. Too many times TIs have come to us lamenting about how much money they lost with Internet swindlers before, so can we sell them our devices to them at small fractions of our estimated costs because they are now low on money. Our answer is always, "No". We are a professional custom-device lab and shop, our highly experienced, skilled and loyal professionals in these disciplines receive U.S.A.-based professional compenstation, each project is unique and customized, we do a lot of research, and our enormous required wherewithal results in high costs to us. Virtually all the other high-quality custom shops we have heard of sell their works at high prices for many of the same reasons. Our estimates are based on us making a gross profit of about 10%. We do feel very sorry for all TIs who can't get help. But if we routinely cut our prices even 20% for them, we would shortly be out of business, and thus unable to help anyone.
We are Serious
Technical Professionals Eager to Serve All of YOUR High-Tech Survival &
--- backed by decades of Top Professional Experience PLUS the Wearwithal to Create Virtually Any Device! ---
OUR CLIENT PRIVACY POLICIES
Our Consumer Privacy Policies are simple and highly protective of our Good Clients. As long as you fully pay for your projects on a timely basis and your payments don't bounce, your intentions are all legal, and you do not attempt to cause us harm or injury to us and no harm or injury to us results from anything you have done or untruthfully said about us or relevant to our transaction or relationship - in other words, a normal mutually-beneficial business-client relationship - Lone Star Consulting, Inc. considers you to be a GOOD CLIENT, in which case we do not care what your true identity is, and we fully respect your confidentiality and all of the personal and private info, if any, you provided to us relevant to you or we otherwise become aware of being relevant to you. For our Good Clients, our only interest is providing you great and effective devices and support at reasonable prices and shipped successfully completed as soon as possible, so that you come back to us time and time again for all of your future Customized Devices needs. Since many of our CD projects are highly controversial, we must be able to protect ourselves from perps, competitors, special interests, corrupt politicians and their bureaucratic and judicial goons, and others who contact us to find some way to harm or injure us or our Clients to stop us from further serving the public.
CALL US OLD-FASHIONED IF YOU WILL,
WE STRONGLY PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY OF ALL OF OUR GOOD CLIENTS
AND GOOD POTENTIAL CLIENTS. AS A BUSINESS, WE ARE THE VERY RARE EXCEPTION. OUR
PRIVACY POLICIES FOR OUR GOOD CLIENTS AND GOOD POTENTIAL CLIENTS, ARE:
(1) WE NEVER BUY, SELL, TRADE, GIVE AWAY, DISTRIBUTE OR VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE OUR CLIENT LISTS, NOR OUR CLIENT PERSONAL OR PRIVATE DATA TO ANY GOVERNMENT OR CORPORATE ENTITY OR PERSON (OUTSIDE OF OF LONE STAR CONSULTING, INC. PEOPLE WITH A NEED TO KNOW), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE PERSONAL OR PRIVATE DATA IS ABOUT THE CLIENT, OR ABOUT ANYONE ELSE THE CLIENT HAS INFORMED US ABOUT WITHOUT THE CLIENT'S CLEAR EXPLICIT, PRIOR AND DATA-SPECIFIC PERMISSION IN WRITING. Should we outsource some or all (very rarely done) of your Device's creation, we provide our subcontractor only with the technical details required of the Device, and we never divulge the Client's identification or personal data to our subcontractor.
(2) WE NEVER DEPOSIT ON YOUR COMPUTERIZED DEVICE ANY COMPUTER COOKIE, SPYWARE, RANSOMWARE, ADWARE, KEYLOGGER, TRACKER, INFECTION, SPAM, POP-UP, COMPUTER CAMERA ACTIVATOR, COMPUTER HIJACKER NOR ANY OTHER MALWARE OF ANY KIND.
(3) WE NEVER INFECT OUR WEBPAGE LINKS, NOR EMAIL ATTACHMENTS, NOR IMAGES, NOR DO AN AUTOMATIC REDIRECT ON YOU TO AN INFECTED SITE, FILE OR IMAGE. WE NEVER SPY ON YOU THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. ALSO, AFTER YOU LOG OUT FROM US, WE NEVER TRACK YOU ON THE INTERNET.
(4) WE ARE A VERY CLOSELY KNIT SMALL BUSINESS. ALL OF OUR PEOPLE WERE CAREFULLY VETTED AND HAND-CHOSEN AND HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR US FOR DECADES ONSITE, AND THEY NEVER DISCLOSE ANYTHING ABOUT OUR CLIENTS OR OPERATIONS TO ANYONE.
(5) WE NEVER LET ANYONE INTERESTED IN OUR BUSINESS OR DEVICES VISIT WITH US OR TOUR OUR FACILITIES, FOR OBVIOUS SAFETY AND SECURITY REASONS.
(6) WE DO NOT HAVE ANY 'GLOBAL PARTNERS' (eg: China, India, Russia, Mideastern countries, etc. are typical "Global Partners" of other businesses).
(7) WE NEVER SAVE ANY DATA TO "THE CLOUD" (cloud memory storage is reputed to be routinely hacked), NOR TO ANY OTHER OFF-SITE LOCATION.
(8) WE ARE NOT AN AGENT FOR, A FRONT FOR, A STING OPERATION FOR, A SNITCH FOR, A DATA SOURCE FOR, NOR PARTNERS WITH ANY GOVERNMENT NOR CORPORATE ENTITY, NOR ANYONE YOU HAVE SPECIFICALLY TOLD US IS SUSPECTED OF DOING OR INTENDING TO DO HARM OR INJURY TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. We do not sell weaponized, revenge-type or otherwise illegal mind control, harassment, tracking or surveillance devices.
These days, almost all other commercial websites you visit on the Internet will secretly deposit on your computer cookies (usually tracking cookies), spyware, ransomware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, keyloggers, trackers, keyloggers, spam, pop-ups, computer camera activators, computer hijackers, and/or other malware each time you visit them, and spam you thereafter, and then sell whatever personal or financial info they can get on you, as well as the control of your computer, to their international, 'global partners' and to anyone else they want to. These days, virtually all corporations routinely sell their customer/client realtime personal and/or financial data to anyone who pays them, and you risk with some other commercial websites of having your computer (further) infected if you click on one of their links or email attachments or to enlarge one of their images, or provide you infected links or images, or automatically redirect you to an infected site, file or image. To the contrary, we respect the privacy and confidentiality of our Good Clients.
NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE WHO WILL NOT PROMISE YOU IN WRITING, AS WE DO HERE AS A GOOD CLIENT, ALL OF OUR CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERFORMANCE PROMISES TO YOU STATED HEREIN - ELSE YOU SERIOUSLY RISK BEING SERIOUSLY HARMED AND INJURED BY THEM.
PROOF THAT WE PROTECT OUR
GOOD CLIENT'S PERSONAL DATA
Proof that we very sincerely
care about our Good Client's privacy and confidentiality:
On our Customized Devices Application Form (CDAF), we REQUIRE our Good Clients applying for a Device to permit us to maximize their privacy confidentiality protections:
"(5) ______ Initial here if you fully exercise YOUR First and Fourth Amendment U.S. Constitutional Rights and YOUR Privacy Rights through LONE STAR CONSULTING, INC. to lawfully bar anyone from forcing LONE STAR CONSULTING, INC. to release details about your name, address and data relating to your order to any government, government-like (eg: BBB), government contractor, other business, criminal or political entity. (required). NOTE-1: We do not have any global partners; nor do we sell, trade or give away a good Client's personal data. NOTE-2: While we have not had, don't have, and don't anticipate any problems with the law known to us, like all other businesses, LONE STAR CONSULTING, INC. is subject to the laws and their interpretations - even those that are highly contrary to its stern Privacy and Confidentiality policies and wishes and the unexpressed wishes of its potential Clients and Clients. We are not Russia - although it often seems that way! For us to best protect your privacy and confidentiality regarding your dealings with LONE STAR CONSULTING, INC., please initial here as your EXPRESSED wish to be FREE from all forms of government, government-like, other business, criminal and political access to your personal or financial data, which puts us in a much better legal position to protect your privacy and confidentiality, should that ever become necessary."
You constantly hear this mantra, 'If
the website is not HTTPS, it may not be trustworthy', which falsely implies
that HTTPS websites accessible to the public are always trustworthy. Only if
such site is interactive, some (but not all) HTTPS sites offer significant encryption
security that stops some amateur hackers. If the public website is non-interactive,
HTTPS is totally irrelevant to visitor safety and security. However, most hackers
are sophisticated professionals, and most belong to large organizations. HTTPS
is a joke to them. State-sponsored, major corporation, and major criminal and
terrorist organization scammers and hackers have no problem to easily overcome
HTTPS protections, and have stolen $Billions and compromised millions of customer
personal and financial data just doing that. All of the tools are sold and given
away on the dark web. All because the Internet is full of fools who falsely
believe that interactive HTTPS public websites are safe and secure. ANY
INTERACTIVE PUBLIC WEBSITE CAN BE AND IS LIKELY HACKED, HTTPS OR NOT.
Even huge financial institutions and governments with tons of IT people, with
all HTTPS webpages. HTTPS
doesn't automatically guarantee safety nor security. HTTPS these days is clearly
about as safe as virtual money is.
HTTPS is not free, which means that HTTPS sites charge their customers more for their products and services. Which also means that the unknown people who issue HTTPS SSL/TLS certificates have some control, access and intervention capabilities over the website.
DO NOT LET THE CONVENIENCE OF INTERACTIVE WEBSITES FOOL YOU INTO BECOMING A HACKING VICTIM! It is much, much safer to take the time to safely place orders either by email which arrives at the business thru a private HTTPS website (as in our case), or by USPS First Class Mail. If somehow a hacker obtained your email password or your email provider is crooked, your emails can likely be hacked; otherwise, placing orders by email or by USPS mail is much, much safer and secure than entering your personal data directly onto any publicly accessed interactive website.
Note that HTTPS is sold at various validation levels (SSL/TLS certificates), which the Online business you are accessing will never divulge to you about. Cheap, low-validation-level HTTPS offers very little protection (much easier to hack), and is believed to be far more popular than costly high-validation HTTPS.
Just because a webpage shows HTTPS, does not automatically mean that the lock is shown locked, and even if shown locked, it may not actually be locked. Hackers know the tricks.
Consider some other ways in which far more data is compromised (as well as infecting your computer or cellphone):
(1) If any server you go thru to reach a website is crooked, it will likely steal and sell your personal and financial data and/or infect your computer.
(2) If the business you are accessing is crooked, it will likely steal and sell your data and/or infect your computer. The Internet is rampant with crooked businesses, and yet virtually all of their websites are public interactive HTTPS websites. Does the business have "Global Partners" (eg: China, India, Russia, etc.)? Is its privacy policies clearly unprotective, or a bunch of gibberish, very long, confusing, nebulous, hedgy, with loopholes, and/or vague? Does it sell or distribute your personal data or financial data? Does it put any kind of malware onto your computer? Does it store its customer data in "the cloud" (which is vulnerable to hacking), and if so, which data and at what levels of encryption, if any? Is the business a fly-by-night or foreign business? Is the business vulnerable to social engineering? Are the business employees who have access to your data properly vetted on a continuous basis? What physical and digital security does the business have? Does it allow visitors to wander around its facilities? Does it or its industry have a history of being hacked?
(3) If hackers related to or not related to a public interactive website park malware at the front of the website and you visit it, they will steal and sell your data and/or infect your computer.
(4) If hackers related to or not related to the public interactive website plant their malicious links and/or images onto the website fooling you into believing that they are legit links to that website, and you click on one of their malicious links, they will steal and sell your data and/or infect your computer.
(5) If hackers re-direct a public interactive website, whether or not the site is HTTPS, they will steal and sell your data and/or infect your computer.
Done reading this webpage? Please hit Back-Button on your Browser to resume your browsing of our other webpages. And tell you friends!
IMAGE SPONSORED BY: Consumertronics
Lone Star Consulting, Inc.
ABQ-Techzonics Online Superstore
REPRINT POW-MIA IMAGE=>
ON YOUR WEBSITE
NOTE 1: We make no medical, legal, scientific, engineering, supernatural or paranormal claims including but not limited to claims about the existence, extent, intentions, purposes and capabilities of space aliens, ghosts, spirits, psychic powers, psionics, mental telepathy, precognition, auras, clairvoyance, remote viewing and pschokinesis - all related CD projects we do are based on our proprietary theories SHOULD they actually exist AND if the customer does not clearly specify in his/her CDAF another theory he/she wants the CD device design to be based upon.
NOTE 2: We strongly object to and are against anyone applying for, being granted or using a domain name which includes the name of, "lonestarconsultinginc" - which solely represents our corporation, Lone Star Consulting, Inc., located in El Paso, TX, USA. We do NOT have any distributor, business partner, agent or anything similar anywhere in the world, including Asia, China, Hong Kong, India, Africa, Nigeria, Russia, Eastern Europe and the Mideast. Anyone else using a domain name with "lonestarconsultinginc" in it does not represent Lone Star Consulting, Inc. of El Paso, TX, USA, in any capacity, nor is Lone Star Consulting, Inc. responsible or liable in any way with the operations of such an entity.
NOTE 3: By policy,
we never recommend for or against, approve or disapprove, sponsor, endorse,
support, guarantee, or take any responsibility for any of the content of any
non-Lone Star Consulting, Inc. webpage, website, advertisement, publication
or other statement EVEN IF WE HAVE PROVIDED A HOTLINK TO IT. And by policy,
we never recommend for or against, approve or disapprove, sponsor, endorse,
support, guarantee, or take any responsibility for any company, person, product or service EVEN IF WE HAVE PROVIDED A HOTLINK TO IT. For
more information on our policies, please refer to our policies.htm
Webmaster's Test Links only - not for visitor use: Source-A Source-D Source-E1 Source-E2 Source-F Source-G Source-H Source-I Source-J Source-K Source-L Source-M Source-N Source-P Source-Q Source-R